Intelligent investors often ask, “What is your process and how will our relationship work?” The following aims to provide those answers. There is a system to our practice, and, when helping our clients pursue their goals, we adhere to it. Below, you will find a brief overview of our process.
Below, you will find a brief overview of our process.
- Establish Our Relationship With You. The goal here is to get to know you. We will ask you for relevant financial data, assess your risk tolerance, and determine your financial goals and needs. All future decisions in the process will stem from this information
- Gather Data. We will identify your principal needs and work with you to prioritize both short- and long-term goals
- Analyze Existing Positions. We will assess your current investments, insurance, and other financial assets, looking closely for gaps or inconsistencies
- Present a Road Map. We will prepare and present a financial road map that includes a detailed action plan to pursue your goals
- Implement Plan. After a consensus is reached, we begin to implement the specific recommendations of the plan
- Ongoing Review and Reporting. The final step in our wealth management process involves the ongoing monitoring of your progress toward your stated goals. In addition to our ongoing monitoring and monthly contact, at least semiannually we will meet face to face to present analysis and review of your financial assets to ensure we are on track